Any pitcher will tell you how important it is to maintain your pitching velocity and strength throughout the length of the season. And for those pitchers who want to be throwing with a consistent ferocity throughout, the Jaeger Sports J Bands is what we recommend. The Jaeger Sports J-Band is guaranteed to make your arm strength your plus-point, and not your Achilles’ heel, especially come the end of the season. Jaeger is a renowned name in the baseball world and is reputed manufacturer of sports accessories. The J-Bands have been designed with the help of pro-athletes. They give optimal performance and provide supreme arm care during all of the pre, mid and post-season.
J-Bands are suitable for use from the ages of 13 and above. The bands are helpful for both child and adult players. These bands are an integral part of any professional pitchers’ training regimen.
J Bands increase both arm strength and stamina. These enable pitchers to throw faster as well as maintain their fast pitches for longer periods of time. The exercises incorporate a philosophy to increase the power in the entire upper arm region and rotator cuffs. This makes for a stronger throw and simultaneously gives increased velocity and balance.
J-Bands comes with a detailed and structured 11-step exercise regimen suited for the pros. This regimen has been designed and developed with some of the top pitchers and athletes in the game and aims to improve and maintain arm strength, especially focusing on building and conditioning the rotator cuff and surrounding muscle groups.
The J Bands come with its own detailed exercise manual. Performing the extensions, rotations, and files in the manual with the J-band alone is enough to develop strength in your throwing arm. The workout promotes blood flow to the upper arm, shoulders and back both during and post-workout.
J-Bands also help improve the vascularity in the pitcher’s arms after only a short time of use. This improved vascularity helps to prevent injuries to the throwing arm during pitching and prevents fatigue and acidosis near the end of games. Besides injury prevention, the J-Bands also, crucially, reduce the recovery time after games as well as shortening the time in the sidelines after any injury.
The J-Bands maximize a pitcher’s endurance both in the short-run and in the long-run. They help to prolong a pitcher’s career by cutting the risks of a rotator cuff injury and simultaneously reducing the recovery time, thus making for a longer and more fruitful career. The J-bands also can be used both in-season and out-of-season to help keep the throwing arm in shape.
Feature Benefits of Jaeger Sports J Bands
- Increases throwing power, velocity and balance
- Detailed 11-step exercise regimen developed with trained professional and athletes
- Improves, maintains, and conditions the strength of rotator cuff and upper arm muscles
- Improves vascularity and endurance in pitching arm within a short time
- Prolongs playing career by reducing injury risk and recovery time
Pros & Cons
- Designed with professionals
- Increases rotator cuff and arm muscle strength and toning
- Has detailed training manual with 11-step core exercises
- Suitable for use by both children and adults
- Reduces injury risk and shortens recovery time
- Can be used both in-season and out-of-season
- Exercises are difficult to execute properly without trainer support
- Some exercises may be deemed unnecessary and excessive
- Downward shoulder dislocation risk persists
- If exercises are performed incorrectly, they may result in injuries
- Wears out quickly as tension in bands aren’t long-lasting
In order to prolong the lifespan of the Jaeger Sports J-Bands, store the band in a safe place away from direct sunlight after your workout. Store the J-Bands separately from your cleats. Don’t use the bands for any other purpose than it is intended for. This will help to increase the longevity of the bands.
1. Does the J-Bands come with a warranty?
A. Yes. The J-Bands come with a one-year warranty
2. Are the J-Bands suitable for children
A. The J-Bands are suitable for all ages 13 and above
3. Can the J-Bands be used out-of-season?
A. Yes. The J-Bands can be used both in-season and out-of-season
4. How should the J-Bands be stored?
A. Away from direct sunlight and separate from your cleats
The Jaeger Sports J Bands are a great sports accessory to help in enhancing arm strength and balance. The exercises target the core muscle groups involved with pitching, the rotator cuff, and upper arm. It stabilizes the rotator cuff muscles preventing injuries and helps to condition the power of the pitching arm. Its professional design makes it a great choice for any and all pitchers.