Easton is a name synonymous with quality and performance when it comes to manufacturing amazing baseball bats. Their bat, the Easton 2015 MAKO BBCOR follows along those footsteps. It is a bat that blows the competition out of the water. The 2015 MAKO BBCOR is a behemoth of a bat with an enormous barrel diameter. The bat also features some of Easton's groundbreaking bat technology. The 2015 Easton MAKO BBCOR's scrupulous build and precision design combined with the state of the art technology makes the bat a menace at the mound.
The Easton 2015 MAKO BBCOR bat has BBCOR certification. It is approved for play in all high school and collegiate leagues in the country.
The 2015 Easton MAKO BBCOR is a terrifying bat to pitch to. The bat has a monstrous 2 5/8" barrel diameter with a gigantic sweet spot. The large barrel size increases the contact area on the bat and players will hardly miss a single swing. The bat also has a rigid 2-piece design. Its body is built with 100% composite to give the bat immense power through the barrel.
The 2015 Easton MAKO BBCOR is built with Easton's latest TCT Thermo Composite technology. The bat has a full Thermo Composite structure. This composite build gives the bat great force in its swings and also makes it light. Players can unleash powerful swings at incredible bat speeds. The TCT technology also enlarges the size of the sweet spot making the bat an even greater threat.
Another impressive feature on the 2015 Easton MAKO BBCOR is the CXN ConneXion technology. Easton's patented CXN technology joins the bat barrel and handle in a rigid and stiff link that gives the bat more durability. The CXN technology is great at eliminating unwanted impact vibrations and optimizes energy transfer from the swing into the barrel. This raises the forward momentum of the swing and shoots the ball higher and farther.
The Easton 2015 MAKO BBCOR has been engineered meticulously by the company. Despite having a large barrel diameter, the bat has been constructed with an extremely low M.O.I. This makes the bat's swing balanced through the center and prevents instability after fast swings. Not being end-loaded, the bat is also suitable for lighter players.
The 2015 Easton MAKO BBCOR has a standard 31/32" handle which boasts the latest Performance Diamond Grip. The Easton SL15S310 is another bat which also features this grip. The Performance Diamond Grip gives players unmatched comfort when holding the bat and enables them to swing hard and fast confidently.
Feature Benefits of Easton 2015 MAKO BBCOR
- Large barrel size with gigantic sweet spot increases contact area
- TCT Thermo Composite technology makes bat strong and light maximizing bat speed
- CXN ConneXion technology optimizes energy use and reduces impact vibrations
- Low M.O.I makes bat balanced and allows for stable swings
- Performance Diamond Grip gives unmatched comfort for long periods
Pros & Cons
- Large contact area and increased size of sweet spot
- Powerful 2-piece composite structure and high bat speed
- Balanced swing weight and easy for lighter players to use
- High energy efficient and reduced impact vibrations
- Comfortable grip enables players to swing hard and fast
- TCT Thermo Composite technology not as strong as those of competitors
- Balancing through center makes barrel strength non-uniform
- Bat has reduced lifespan and is not very durable
- Composite structure requires breaking in
The Easton 2015 MAKO BBCOR has a full composite build and needs to be broken in. To preserve the durability of the bat use it along with a bat sleeve and only orthodox leather balls. Avoid using the bat in a batting cage.
1. Does the bat have a warranty?
A. Yes. The bat comes with a one-year warranty
2. Is the bat made of composite or alloy?
A. The bat is a two-piece bat made of 100% composite
3. Is the bat USSSA certified?
A. No. The bat is BBCOR certified and suitable for use in high-school and collegiate leagues
4. Does the bat need to be broken in?
A. Yes. The bat needs to be broken in
The Easton 2015 MAKO BBCOR is an exceptional bat for BBCOR play. It has a fantastic and well-engineered build, which combines a balanced swing weight with a gigantic sweet spot. The insane bat speed is also a potent weapon. The installation of Easton's latest bat technology on the MAKO BBCOR also enhances its reputation. The bat makes an excellent choice for almost all players.