If you are looking for a bat with incomparable speed, extreme power, and a devastating sweet spot, the Easton 2015 FP15MK10 MAKO CXN ZERO is one that fits the bill. Easton is a brand name when it comes to manufacturing great baseball bats. The Easton FP15MK10 MAKO CXN ZERO has all the vintage Easton features which make their bats so good, while also boasting some of the company's latest innovations and advanced bat technology. The MAKO CXN ZERO guarantees a solid performance at the plate and is a prime candidate for the best fastpitch bat position.
The Easton FP15MK10 MAKO CXN ZERO is a fastpitch bat. It is approved for play in the USSSA, SSUSA, ASA, ISA, ISF and NSA leagues. The bat is 1.20 BPF certified.
The Easton 2015 FP15MK10 MAKO CXN ZERO is a two-piece bat with a full composite structure. This gives the bat a stiff and rigid feel. The two piece body is well-crafted for maximum power and energy transfer through the body. The bat has a 2 1/4" barrel diameter which gives sufficient plate coverage. The drop of the bat is -10. Louisville Slugger has released their Louisville Slugger Fastpitch LXT which is a softball bat with a similar full composite structure and a 2 ¼” barrel.
The Easton FP15MK10 MAKO CXN ZERO is constructed from Easton's new and all-powerful TCT Thermo Composite technology. This TCT technology makes the bat incredibly lightweight and enables players to unleash unbelievably fast swing speeds. The TCT's strength also makes this a fearsome bat. The composite enhances the sweet spot at the barrel end for extra pop.
The outstanding technology in the Easton FP15MK10 MAKO CXN ZERO is Easton's revolutionary CXN ZERO technology. The CXN Zero technology eliminates impact vibrations down to null giving players an unbelievable batting experience. The feel of impact from a thrashing home run is invigorating, whereas shocks from mishits are totally removed. The CXN ZERO also optimizes energy use and transfer maximizing the bat's energy efficiency.
The Easton 2015 FP15MK10 MAKO CXN ZERO boasts a meticulously engineered build with a design built for speed. The bat has a precision streamlined barrel and is ultra-light. It can be swung at sonic speeds without excess effort. The swing of the bat is also balanced, so players don't need to be wary of any instability, post-swing. The low M.O.I build of the bat further increases swing speeds.
The handle on the Easton FP15MK10 MAKO CXN ZERO is an ultra-thin 29/32" handle made again from the TCT Thermo Composite. It is easy to wrap your fingers around and swing at pace. The handle is installed with the new Performance Diamond Grip which adds comfort and control to the player's hold.
Feature Benefits of Easton 2015 FP15MK10 MAKO CXN ZERO
- Two piece body gives bat rigidity and stiffness
- TCT Thermo Composite technology makes bat light and increases sweet spot size
- CXN ZERO technology nullifies impact vibrations and maximizes energy efficiency
- Low M.O.I build and streamlined barrel gives bat blistering swing speeds and balance
- Thin handle with Performance Diamond Grip gives hitters comfort and control
Pros & Cons
- Extremely light weight and one of the fastest swing speeds in the game
- Composite barrel with enlarged sweet spot for more pop
- All impact shocks are eliminated for enhanced feel when hitting
- Bat is very energy efficient, and swings are optimized for maximum energy transfer
- Minimum resistance for easy, fast and balanced swinging without instability
- Thin handle and grip for easy holding and no discomfort
- TCT Thermo Composite technology is not as strong as those of competitors
- Low contact surface may decrease accuracy during fast swings
- Bat is not too durable and is prone to breaking
- Bat needs to be broken in
The Easton fp15mk10 has a streamlined build for minimal swing resistance. Avoid any dents or damages to the bat's surface to preserve the bat's design. Clean the bat using only a small amount of professional composite cleaner.
1. Does the bat have any warranty?
A. Yes. The bat has a one-year warranty
2. What certifications does the bat have?
A. The bat is certified for use in the USSSA, SSUSA, ASA, ISA, ISF and NSA leagues
3. Is the bat composite or alloy?
A. The bat is a 100% composite bat with a two-piece body
4. Is the swing weight of the bat balanced or end-loaded?
A. The bat’s swing weight is balanced
The Easton 2015 FP15MK10 MAKO CXN ZERO is one of the fastest fastpitch bats in the game. Its build is engineered to perfection for lightning fast swings, and its namesake CXN ZERO technology maximizes energy efficiency. The bat has a disappointingly short lifespan however but at the plate, it guarantees performance and home runs. It is a fantastic bat for the pros out there and expert hitters can get a scintillating batting experience with the MAKO CXN ZERO. The bat needs to breaking in and performs to its lofty peaks from the very first swing.